At least one indication in every list box must be made to show a result for each variable. When you wish to
see one or a few variables, mark these only. N.B. To undo a mark, press the button CTRL and click the mouse
button on the text.
To select all lines in a list box:
- Mark the first line in the list box. Then press the buttons SHIFT and END simultaneously.
To select/undo a marked line in a list box:
- Press the button CTRL and click the left mouse button on the selected line simultaneously.
To select more than one line in a list box:
- Mark lines in a row by pressing the left mouse button and slip it over the requested lines. Or mark the first
line on your list and then press the button SHIFT at the same time as you press the up or down arrows on the keyboard.
- Mark lines, not in a row, by pressing the button CTRL at the same time as you click the left mouse button on the requested lines.
To search for a specific value in the list box:
- Mark the first line in the list box. Then type the first letter in the line requested. If you fail in getting the right line,
try the typing again until you find the right value. Or use the up or down arrows or the mouse button to look further.